Dept Civil Engineering1. SURVEYING
Total Station Surveying, Land Surveying, Contour Surveying, Road Alignment, Pipe Alignment and Benchmark Shifting using the modern day surveying equipment Total Station.
2. MATERIAL TESTING
- Properties of Cement Sieve analysis, Specific gravity, Initial Setting Time, Final Setting Time, and Standard Consistency Test Cement Mortar Compressive strength.
- Properties of Aggregates Sieve analysis of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates Specific Gravity of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates, Bulk Density of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates, Water Absorption of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates, Bulking of Sand
- Properties of Concrete Workability of Concrete (Slump Test, Compaction factor Test) Compressive Strength Test Concrete Mix Design Design of Concrete Mix required for various construction purposes as per client requirement
- Properties of Steel Bending Re-bending Analysis Young’s Modulus of elasticity, Industrial Steel Weld Joint Properties
Sieve Analysis Graphical representation of the gradation of aggregates to be used in different forms of construction. Bitumen Extraction Test determination of the bitumen content present in the bituminous mixes used in the construction of public roads. BM & BC Mix Design Design of Bituminous Macadam and Bituminous Concrete, the top layers of a flexible pavement which includes the proportioning of aggregates and determination of optimum bitumen content. CBR Test Determination of the strength of subgrade soil in a pavement.
4. GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
Engineering Properties of Soil Cohesion, Angle of Internal Friction, Permeability, Compressibility of Soil
5. ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Water Quality Analysis
6. SOFTWARE TRAINING
Auto CAD, STADD Pro, Primavera
Department of Mechanical ENGINEERING
- Surface roughness Measurement: Surface roughness measurement of machined parts, various surface profiles, roughness of finished products, composites can be measured using a portable roughness tester.
- Profile projection: Profile measurement, contour measurement, dimensional accuracy measurement using the modern measurement equipment.
- FFT Analyser: real time vibration data acquisition of machines, structures, and dynamic systems is measured using accelerometer.
Department of Mechanical ENGINEERING (Automobile)
– a hybrid cloud Campus Management Suite that manages all complex task of college automation. Clients – Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Marian College Kuttikkanam, MIIM Kuttikkanam, Bharata Mata College, AESSaS
– “AES Document Storage Solution , - Scale storage resources from AWS S3 with 99.999999999 (11 9s) of data durability. Clients – IQAC Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, RADIO 90, CURIA, Eparchy Kanjirapally,
Online Test Platforms (OTP)
– Google cloud deployed online test platform. Clients – Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, , AGON National Level Quiz, NIDY, St Thomas Academy Pala.
– “Create your Online Identity in Minutes”, Domain Registration and web-hosting portal.
– Centralized Data Management System for Eparchy. Clients – Eparchy of Kanjirappally, Eparchy of Kothamangalam, Eparchy of Irinjalakkuda, Eparchy of Idukki.
School Management System
Sunday School Management System
- Application Deployment in Cloud
- Live Audio / Video Streaming
- Online Payment Gateway setup
- Software Consultancy & Training.