- Two week ISTE workshop on Control Systems – Dec 2014
- Date of commencement of 2014 M.Tech classes on 20-08-2014
- 14 week IIRS-ISRO Workshop on “Basics of RS, GIS & GNSS”
- Requires: Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- Requires: Lab Instructors, Workshop Instructors and Lab Assistants
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering has established itself as a benchmark of excellence in technical higher education and research. Founded in 2001 by the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally, Amal Jyothi is approved by the AICTE and affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. It is the first new generation engineering college in Kerala with the prestigious NBA accredited departments.
B Tech (780 seats)
- Automobile Engineering (60 seats)
- Civil Engineering (120 seats)
- Chemical Engineering (60 seats)
- Computer Science and Engineering (120 seats)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (120 seats)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- Information Technology (60 seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 seats)
- Metallurgy (60 seats)
M Tech (180 seats)
M C A (180 seats)
- Master of Computer Applications – 3 years (60 seats)
- Master of Computer Applications Lateral Entry – 2 years (60 seats)
- Dual Degree MCA – 5 years after 10+2 (60 seats)
|ACeNT – Amal Jyothi Center for Nanoscience & Technology|
Scholarships worth INR 2 Crore for students in 2015. Ten students who secure ranks within the first 1000 in Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM 2015) will be provided full scholarship (they pay no fees) including free hostel accommodation by the Catholic Diocese of Kanjirappally. Read more
We organize one International Conference every year on major research areas under the title AICERA (Annual International Conference on Emerging Research Areas).
IIT Bombay Star Rating
We are one of the eOUTREACH Programme Remote Centers of IIT Bombay. This initiative is a part of the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (ICT) supported by MHRD.
Amal Jyothi is selected as the first self financing engineering college in Kerala as the Remote Center for Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) sponsored EDUSAT Distance learning program.
In tune with the UPSC’s new emphasis on inculcating higher moral and ethical values in the Civil Services and in the cultivation of a corresponding intellectual culture, we introduce intensive coaching program for the Civil Services Examination.
This contest is for inventions by college and school students of Kerala state, organized by Malayala Manorama and we are the Technical Partner.
Amal Jyothi has become one of the participating institutions in Quality Enhancement in Engineering Education (QEEE) programme of Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India. Under this programme, Amal Jyothi will switch to a new time-table with half of the lessons delivered virtually by IIT professors.
The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making Society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APTI), it was converted into “Indian Society for Technical Education” in 1968 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technological education.
CREST is a Department that brings all R&D, consultancy and extension activities of Amal Jyothi under one umbrella.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Center (IEDC)
- Amal Jyothi Consultancy and Technical Services (ACTS)
- Amal Jyothi Business Computing Division (ABCD)
AJCE Data Centre Services
Total fund we received for project development till date is INR 1,28,23,500 /- (One Crore Twenty Eight Lakhs Twenty Three Thousand and Five Hundred only). Some of the funded projects are Bore well rescue robot, High performance Chloroprene Rubber/graphene nanocomposites, Complete LPG Leak Protection System.